Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Good Morning!

There are two worldly things I love: food and bed.
The kitchen and bedroom are where the magic happens. It is where my passion is ignited, but also where my most fundamental needs are met; where I feel comfort and ethereal bliss.


If you are interested in what I have to say, I am thankful for your support and value your readership. But perverts be warned: as I write about food and bed, this is not a testimonial to my antics combining the two. There will be no tales of whipped cream and nakedness. Sorry.


Rather, what I am interested in is the exploration of the topics of epicurean and sexual gratification and intrinsic links between the two. I am always on the lookout for that incredible dining experience, you know, that unforgettable meal that leaves you in such a state of ecstasy, a “food coma” if you will. Where will my search for culinary orgasms take me? What makes us favor one food over another? Are our tastes for food related to our tastes in bed? Is there a chocolate that’s better that sex (and more importantly, where can I find it?)?


It is a divine blessing to be human, to have the ability to enjoy food and bed. Have a good morning. If you can crawl back in bed, do. If you have access to some brilliantly delicious coffee, invite me over. I’ll bring the breakfast.


No comments: